Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Entri Pengenalan


Bismillah. 

Assalamualaikum.

This is the first entry. I am starting a blog because a lot have been happening in my life and I am afraid of being old and forgetful. Well, actually I am already old and forgetful in the afe of 27. *sigh

Here's for my first entry. A little introduction of who is this 'Kak Yong'. Well, I was born in 1989. I am a married teacher. I teach English. But NO I won't be always writing in English. This is just for introduction purpose. Sometimes, I teach Arts too. But due to this PBS thingy and the emergence of many more new curriculum format in our education system, I rather my day be packed with English rather than other subjects. I used to think art is all about passion and free thinking and we can do whatever we want during arts class. Oh well.

 I have recently married to a Math teacher at my school. This is also one of the main reasons for me to start writing. Not only to jot down all fond memories (aamiin), I figure many newly weds out there are also so very new to this experience and they want to know whether or not there are people out there feeling the same. So, here I am. Raving about being newly wed. Haha

At first, I want to name this blog 'Diari Pengantin' but I am afraid people will be expecting 18SX posts so yeah no for that name. I will share about menus (trust me, cooking is not my expertise I Google for recipe almost every day!), relationships and friendships after marriage, decorating new house (even though I haven't started anything yet) and many other things. Oh and also on how to surprise your partner! Haha. So far, I have only done two surprises. I would love to exchange ideas with you, readers.

So I think that is all for now. You will find a lot of throw back posts in my blog because I have sp many pictures taken with so many stories behind waiting to be revealed. So yeah, that is all for my introductory post.

Can't wait to write more! I really hope this passion will last. I want to remember everything!

OKBAI.

No comments: